February 1, 2010

13 weeks 6 days

Good morning, Little Lime!

I have been quite worried about you lately. You see, it was around this stage in my last pregnancy that things went horribly wrong, but I didn't find out until several weeks later. So Little Lime, forgive me if your mommy is a tad bit concerned and anxious. I'm sure that nothing is wrong, but until I get to that next appointment in 2 weeks, and hear your heartbeat, I'm going to be a bit anxious.

I have prayed for you. And prayed that I might have peace. I'm trying to leave it in God's hands, but it is normal I think for me to be worried.

On the other hand, my symptoms of being pregnant have not waned. I am OBVIOUSLY still pregnant as I still have the fatigue, food sensitivities, and tenderness in the chest. If I remember right from last time, all these symptoms had disappeared well before this point...so I am taking heart in that.

We've been talking about names again for you. Here are some of the names we've thrown around lately...

Boy: Shawn, Jacob, Andrew
Girl: Katherine, Chloe, Natalie

We don't know yet whether you are a girl or boy, so we just keep on finding new names and tucking them away as possibilities.

It's hard to believe it's already February of this year. I'm sure that before I know it, it will be July and I'll be so excited for your arrival.

Keep growing, love. Stay healthy and strong.

Love you always and forever,

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So many people take those symptoms for granted. For you, it is what keeps you going. I love it! Don't you just appreciate all the small things so much more?! What a blessing! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to "meet" your sweet little lime. He or she will be a watermelon by then though!!! :D