August 16, 2011

The *Not* Back to School Blog Hop: Week #3-- The Students

Not Back to School Blog Hop
Week #3 is all about the students and the first days of school! We started school last Monday, so I am including some snapshots that I've taken over the course of the first few days of school. He is having a blast!



I'm working on a post sharing our "row" from last week of Ping. Just need to take pics of our finished lapbook that we made. Little Britches LOVES showing off his lapbook, so I'm glad I decided to have him do some of the activities in it.

4 comments:

kelli-AdventurezInChildRearing said...

i love your pics!

Theresa said...

Adorable photos! I love your blog theme too!

Best of luck for a great year!!

Jen @ Gricefully Homeschooling said...

Very nice looking blog! And very cute pics!

Newest follower...happy homeschooling!

KarenW said...

He looks like he's having fun! Have a blessed year.