November 15, 2011

Beanie Baby and 10 Commandments Printable

Just a quick post...

I just had to share this picture of the crazy Baby Britches! LOL! He had just discovered a love for black beans and quesidillas...and then styled his hair with bean juice. LOL!

On Sabbath, Little Britches was given his first scripture memorization for Sabbath school--the 10 Commandments. Since we had just finished a scripture, we are now working on these for our weekly memorization. Right now I'm only having him learn two at a time...once we get to the last five, I'll probably increase that since they are pretty easy. I tried to think of the best way to teach them since there are so many. I found exactly what I was looking for in this great 10 Commandment Train by Christian Preschool Printables. Every week Little Britches will color the car that goes with the commandment we are learning and we cut them out and hook it up to the engine on our bulletin board.

That's all for now! I'll be posting our MFW highlights for last week tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I always loved listening to the little ones learning the 10 Commandments...precious memories.