November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

For a bit of lightheartedness this fine Friday!

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Card Making Supplies!!! Oy! Don't even get me started on THAT addiction!

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
Paula Dean! I love butter and cheese...

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Usually my kitchen is a mess...and so I quickly shove things into the oven! Sadly that has had some DIASTEROUS results! Melted plastic anyone?

4. Who is your oldest living family member?
My Great-Uncle Frank! He's in his 90's and chipper as ever! I love Uncle Frank! He's my Grandfather (deceased)'s Older Brother and quite a kick!

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?
Oh I love Sonic's Happy Hour! I always get a Strawberry Limeade!

What fun questions to answer this week! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: