April 15, 2012

Busy Busy Busy...

I know it's been FOREVER since my last post, but I've been so busy with our de-leavening of our home for the Spring Holy Days, then the Spring Holy Days themselves...then my continuing household purge focused on the office/classroom. Not to mention that I've been cutting back my computer time.

Sooo, it's been busy! LOL!

But I've got a few things to share...mostly pictures...
We had my mother-in-law take a few pictures of us on Friday dressed up in our church clothes...aren't my boys handsome? This was taken in the backyard at my in-laws. They overlook the Ohio River...

Here is a good picture of my boys from this morning...off to do "man stuff". Yeah, Baby Britches NEVER smiles for the camera in group shots. Drives us crazy! LOL!

And here is one of Baby Britches eagerly anticipating eating Dutch Babies for breakfast...
he loves watching it cook and puff up!

Here is my recipe for this super simple oven pancake:

The picture on that recipe is from one we made on Friday! Yummy!

And I've been busy with my planting...and I rejoiced in the new little sprouts pushing up to reach the sun--
My Zinnia Patch
One of my groups of fancy iris bulbs
My second group...
My third group...

They seem so delicate, yet they have the strength to push that covering aside and reach for the sun! What a lesson for us as Christians! We need to remember that when we study the Word of God and put it into practice in our lives it helps us grow and will allow us to push everything weighing us down away--as we follow the Son!

We finish our last week of Kindergarten this week and then review to get ready to start 1st grade at the beginning of May. Exciting stuff!

I hope to get some more of my My Father's World Unit posts up this week...I have a lot of pictures from some of our last units that I want to share...

No comments: