September 18, 2012

Hmmmm...

So I had this brilliant idea where I was actually going to stay on top of posting every other week about our classroom and what we are doing. But that has sort of gone out the window with my schedule! A few things have come up that are new and exciting for our family, but definitely have detoured my plans! It is also getting down to just a week before we leave to celebrate and worship the Feast of Tabernacles in Jekyll Island, GA this year. So I'm busy with all of the pre-trip business. I am still taking pictures. I am still documenting the fun stuff we do. I just do not have the time to sit down and write it up at this moment! BUT...I am working on it and I will do it. But I might have to give a few summaries to catch up! So bear with me!
Photobucket

No comments: