June 9, 2013

Homeschool Mother's Journal for June 9th


In my life this week…I am getting ready for our trip back to visit my family---so I have to everything ready to go by Friday! Gotta get the house ready, get our clothes ready, get food ready for my hubby while I'm gone...all that good stuff!
*
In our homeschool this week…finishing everything up so we can be DONE for the summer and don't have to do any of it when I come back from visiting my parents.
*
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…as I said above we are flying out on Father's Day to go back to WA to visit my family! I haven't flown out there for 2 years so I'm looking forward to it. It will be my boys and I--Little Britches is a pro at flying...Baby Britches has only flown when he was a baby, so he won't remember. But it's exciting to fly!
*
My favorite thing this week was…harvesting our lettuce, transplanting some "volunteers" and getting our first strawberries!
*
My kiddos favorite thing this week was…just having fun on the farm with daddy!
*
I’m cooking…well this week I made my first English Muffin Toasting bread. It was fabulous! I'm looking forward to making Quinoa dishes this week.
*
I’m grateful for…My family. My farm. Good health. A great mighty God!
I’m praying for…focus. I need to have lots of focus this week to get everything done on my list.
*

Picking strawberries with Mamaw...

Photobucket

No comments: