July 12, 2013

Five Question Friday (5QF) for July 12th

1. Would you rather pay for house cleaner or spa day?
HOUSE CLEANER hands down!!!

2. Who plans what gifts you get for holidays, you or your spouse?
Well, we don't celebrate Christmas but when we do purchase gifts for family we might chat about it a little, but I usually get the response "You know what they like. Get whatever." Which is NEVER any help! LOL!

3. How many hours of sleep do you get? Do you need more?
Typically I end up with about 6-7 hrs of sleep. I can easily sleep 8 or 9, but I'm functional with a bare minimum of 6.

4. Do you like your hair long or short?
Long! But then I would cut it a bit shorter if my husband would let me. I prefer it closer to my shoulders because it's super thick...but he likes it down my back. So for him, I do it! He pays for me to get it taken care of (even highlighted) whenever I need it, so I can't complain!

5. When was the last time you were pulled over and what was it for?
Oh. Let's see. It was within the year I'm sorry to say. It was here in our hometown and it was very late on a Saturday night. I was in a one-track mind focusing on the various lists running through my head and I turned out in front of a police car and didn't know it. Then I didn't signal my intention to turn right. I didn't even notice he was flashing his lights for about 15 seconds I was so focused. But he just let me off with a warning. (Did I mention I live in a very small town?? LOL.) which was good because I didn't want to have to go home and tell my husband how a trip to get a movie from the store costed WAY more than $1.20. LOL!

Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

No comments: