July 26, 2013

Five Question Friday (5QF) for July 26th

1. What is your best secret cleaning tip?
Um. Just do it? LOL! Me giving cleaning tips. Oh now THAT is classic. LOL! Seriously though, the #1 thing that has helped me in the past few months stay on top of the messes is simply "if you make it dirty, wash it. If you take it out, put it away. If you open it, close it." And with this simple mantra I've really been doing a lot better.

2. What is your favorite food to snack on during movie night?
Chips for SURE! Or maybe a nice bowl of fresh popped popcorn. But I am good with just eating a whole bag small portion of chips.

3. If it was up to you, what would you have named the royal baby?
Hmmm. I know they are all traditionalists with the names of the baby. Giving them ancestor names. But I think I would have done ALEXANDER George Louis instead of putting the George first. I like the name Alex much better.

4. If you could be any Disney character who would you choose?
Hmmm. Mary Poppins! She had a great bag of tricks, a smile on her face, a song on her lips and the pretty hand talent of snapping to make everything go back where it belonged. Do you even KNOW the time that would save me in this house of boys??? 

5. What's the most important part of a healthy relationship?
Love and Respect. Too many couples have issues with respect. I see it around me all the time. The way they talk to their mates just makes me cringe. And love--learning your mates love languages can save a lot of heartache. My husband and I tested for ours early in our marriage and once we learned them a lot of things made sense and now we work to make sure we "speak" each other's languages.

*****
Are you a blogging homeschooling mom? Did you know that there is a community that has been created JUST for YOU?? It's a place where blogging homeschooling moms can share ideas, network, chat and even find out about product review opportunities! A great place where we can all support one another in our endeavors and adventures! Come and check us out at:
Photobucket

No comments: