October 1, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch for October 1st

Everyday Ruralty

When you pass the salt, do you automatically send the pepper with it?
Sometimes! If it's for my family then yes as most of them do both. If I'm with someone else, no. I will wait. Or ask if they'd like the pepper too.

How many fingers do you usually type with?
All! I'm a very fast typer. I suppose it's because I'm also a pianist so I'm trained to not look at my fingers. I have excellent keyboarding skills.

Do you keep interesting coins when you run across them?
No. They just go into our coin bowl.

Did you enjoy September, or did it fly by too quickly?
Oh it FLEW by! We were out of town for the last two weeks of it, so it seemed like I only had half a month! I am looking forward to a complete October!

If I could _________, I'd get more done each day.
Oooh. that's a tough one. How about "if I could enjoy doing housework, I'd get more done each day."! (snicker)

Photobucket

No comments: