October 15, 2013

The Library Adventure October Book Review~ Eric Carle's 1, 2, 3 to the Zoo

The Library Adventure
Good morning! Today is my first post with the awesome and new blog The Library Adventure! This group is devoted to bringing you resources, activities and book reviews to help you enjoy your trips to the library even more! I am tickled to be part of the team dedicated to bringing you reviews on books for the "Littles" (ages 2-5)--that's the age range Baby Britches so we have a LOT of books to choose from in our possession thanks to our OWN regular trips to the library.

Through my reviews, I'm hoping to introduce you to some new and old books which will be a joy and adventure to read to your own little one. Perhaps I will find one you didn't even know existed?!

This month I went with a classic and well loved author/illustrator Eric Carle. What's not to love about his stunning picture books? So head on over and check out my full review on his book 1, 2, 3 to the Zoo! I've even included some links to activities and coordinating extras to this book!

Click here to visit The Library Adventure and read my review!
*****
Photobucket 

No comments: