May 8, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #138

I decided to stop over at Everyday Ruralty to check out what this week's chat questions were...you know I love a bit of randomness now and then!
Do you like beans? (the dried bean variety) What do you like them in?
My favorite non-green beans would be black beans. I love those things--especially in all things Mexican food! Yum-o! The boys are the same way. They expect tacos to have black beans, so I have to keep a LOT of cans on hand since that is a regular meal here on the farm! But other than kidney beans for chilis I'm not a huge bean fan.

Does your house have enough storage?
Yes, but that's thanks to my husband building me storage in my walk-in closets and in other places. We also have storage under the house and in the barn nearby.

Do you have any childhood memories of a store?
Yep. I was one of those children who loved to climb inside clothes racks while my mom was shopping. I scared many a shopper when they pulled back the clothes and saw my face! Bwahahaha. But on the bright side I also found $20 one day. For a young child in the 80's that was a whole lot of money!

Do you ever shop at a farmers market?
Absolutely! I go weekly during the summer to pick up the veggies and canned goods I can't do or grow myself! Like watermelon, honey, jams, jellies, herbs and pepper varieties!

Do you still have your wisdom teeth?Are you wise? :) :)
No wisdom teeth left. I had to have them all pulled when I was a teenager as they were growing in crooked.

***
Check back in tomorrow to see my (very) detailed review on the amazing curriculum Essentials: Logic of English! Have a lovely evening!

 photo namegraphic2_zps8625728e.png

No comments: