May 21, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #140~ May 21st

Click here to add YOUR chat!

Is there one person who can drive you nuts, even if they aren't doing anything in particular?
Yes. More than one. And they are all related to me. Bwahahahahahahahhaha!

When you were a small child, how did you answer the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Teacher, figure skater, singer...
I "grew up" to be a homeschool mom who loves to ice skate and leads Women's Choir at church. I think I got mighty close! LOL!

Do you drink more sodas, iced tea, or water?
Hmm. I think iced tea. I NEED to drink more water. I read an article that says you should take your weight and divide it in half. That's how many OUNCES of water your body needs in a day. So that means I need to drink about 2 1/2 quarts of water each day. (and you KNOW you are now going to calculate how much I weigh with that formula aren't you?! LOL!) So I decided to find a quart jar and try to fill it up at least twice a day. And since I'm all about needing a cool gadget to help me want to do something I don't like....
I found us mason jar lids with straws! As you know hot pink is my favorite color, so I snagged that one for me...the green is for Little Britches and the red for Baby Britches. Now everyone WANTS to drink from their cool jars! And great for lunch outside!

My favorite flavor of iced cream is________________.
Um. Anything fruity. I love fruit ice cream like peach or strawberry. ESPECIALLY if it has the chunks in it. I also like the fruity cheesecake ones. But there are also days when nothing satisfies like good old BubbleGum flavor!

Do you like to dance?
Yep. I do it impromptu around the house all the time. I always wanted to take dance lessons to learn fancy dances. Or swing. But then remembered my husband and I are farm folk and don't get out much. We get to dance together maybe once or twice a year. Well, besides around the house of course.

Have a lovely conclusion to your week!! It's beautiful weather here! I am putting together photos of our garden to show you what we are doing this year...
 photo namegraphic2_zps8625728e.png

No comments: