March 1, 2018

Upcoming Reviews for March/April 2018: What are we checking out right now?

Another month in 2018 has come and gone and I've already gotten three reviews under my belt! Did you catch them? I've already shared reviews on UltraKey Online, Heirloom Audio Products, and Drive Thru History Adventures, so make sure you check them out! But the review products continue to arrive for March and April! So let me share what I've got coming up for the next two months--maybe you will see something you will want to check out!

UPCOMING REVIEWS FOR MARCH


1. Magic Stix from The Pencil Grip, Co.
A 24 pack of markers that are non-toxic and won't dry out even if uncapped for 7 days? Um, yes please! My boys are enjoying using these over the course of our review. Review will go LIVE the week of March 5th, 2018

2. A la Carte Projects File Folder Games from Home School In the Woods

We just received our items to review for our ala carte file folder games from Home School in the Woods! I picked games that I was pretty sure my boys would enjoy--Trip to Town and Name that State! Both will be a great addition to our social studies curriculum! We are currently using Name that State as an easy geography review and are getting ready to play Trip to Town next week!This review will go LIVE the week of March 19, 2018


There is something about those fuseable bead kits that seem to fascinate and call to children. Unfortunately, they aren't usually equally loved by their parents. The bead spills and dreaded heat setting is annoying. For the last few weeks we have been reviewing Super Beads from Zirrly which fuse without heat! I look forward to sharing our review when it goes LIVE the week of March 20, 2018.

Some additional reviews being completed by other members on my review crew include: CursiveLogic, Parenting Made Practical, and NatureGlo's eScience.

UPCOMING REVIEWS FOR APRIL


An all inclusive open and go program for studying Music Appreciation is the name of the game with this product. As a musically minded person, I have really wanted to incorporate music appreciation in our schooling--in fact we DID earlier this year but I sort of petered out because I had to create it all myself. Needless to say I jumped at a chance to review a Music Appreciation curriculum. I look forward to sharing my thoughts on it when the review goes LIVE the week of April 10, 2018.

5. Princess Cut from Watchman Pictures

Every now and then I get a review that is more for me than the boys. The movie Princess Cut is totally going to be one of those movies--because it's a romance! I look forward to doing a "girls' night" and maybe getting together with my mom to watch it. The review for the movie will go LIVE the week of April 11, 2018.

I am ALWAYS thrilled to have a chance to review the science curriculum from Apologia. Apologia is my #1 favorite science curriculum and we are on our second complete curriculum in our regular homeschooling. I have had my eye on the Human Anatomy/Physiology curriculum and almost got it for this 2018 school year before we opted to go with Chemistry and Physics. Needless to say I am thrilled to have gotten picked to review the Human Anatomy and Physiology curriculum and will be reviewing it with the Junior and regular notebooks since my boys are in each age range. I am even considering buying the science experiment set that goes with it for extended exploration. The review for this curriculum won't go LIVE until the week of April 16, 2018.

Some additional reviews being completed by other members on my review crew include: Homeschool Diploma (and others to be determined).
***
As you can see, we are really getting into the heart of review season! I love being a family that CAN bring new products in for short 6-8 week periods, and we have benefited BEYOND BELIEF from the years that I have been a part of this amazing Homeschool Review Crew! I hope you will keeping checking in with what I've got coming up in my review year! Lots of great stuff on the docket covering all areas of homeschool and just products in general!

No comments: